Connected Business CartRover Integration
Connected Business CartRover Integration Overview
Connected Business is a fully integrated omni-channel business solution with POS, eCommerce and Back Office tools.
- Order Send
- Inventory Sync Pickup
- Product Detail Pickup
- Shipment Confirmation Pickup
- CartRover retrieves new orders from each order source
- CartRover delivers orders to Connected Business
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from Connected Business
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking and inventory levels to each order source
Credentials from that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- Connected Business User Code
- Connected Business User Code Password
- API User
- API Key
Setting Up Connected Business OMS
- Run Connected Business Client Apps and Login using your User ID and Password
- Go to Connectors > Cart Rover > Tools> Configuration and click on “New”
- Copy the API User and API Key from Cart Rover and enter it in Connected Business Cart Rover Configuration Setup. Also, you may set up a Business Type for both Customer and Ship-To Class Template and download order limit.
- Click on “Shipping” tab to mapped the shipping method from cartrover to it’s corresponding shipping method in Connected Business.
- You may set up a Business Type for both Customer and Ship-To Class Template and other related setup per cart.
Setup a Job Plan for Cart Rover to automatically download orders, update Inventory and order status
- Go to System > Job Manager > Manage Job Plan and click on “New”
- Enter the Job Description and other details
- Click on “Next” to continue and Setup the Trigger or schedule when it will be executed by job service
- Add “CartRover Order Manager” Job Item, this will automatically download the orders
- After saving and finish the setup, approved the job plan.
To know more on setting up job plan and job service, check the link below:
Manage Job Plans
Setting up Job Service